25 & 26 June 2022
Sentosa, Palawan Green, Singapore
Yogafest WE 2022
TLG FESTIVALS PTE LTD
ACRA Registration No: 201702130N
52 Horne Road #04-01 Singapore 209071
Tickets to Event are sold or given and admission/access to the Event, are granted on the express condition that you are bound by these Event Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations issued by the Organiser (Event T&Cs). By purchasing an Event ticket you agree to be bound to the Event T&Cs.
You must follow the reasonable directions of Event staff as required and comply with the law of Singapore at all times during the Event.
Entry to the Event will be granted with presentation of:
– a valid email registration order confirmation digital Ticket
You acknowledge that there may be restricted capacities and restricted access at some of the Event’s stages or arenas. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions.
It is a condition of entry to the Event Site that a search of you and/or your possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Event Site. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event Site without refund. Prohibited Items include but are not limited to the list of items at the end of these Event T&Cs and any Prohibited Items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items (if any) will be donated to charity. Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
No professional cameras and photography equipment (eg. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens) are permitted without Organiser-issued media accreditation. Likewise, no audio or film recording equipment can be brought into the Event. Event staff will determine in their discretion whether equipment is considered to be professional photography equipment. Photos of artists and/or the Event are permitted only on the basis that:
1. images are only used for private and personal use; and
2. images cannot be made available for sale and/or public display.
Recording or filming the Event is strictly prohibited. Organiser reserves the right to confiscate and/or delete any footage, recordings and/or photos created by unauthorised or prohibited recording, filming or photography.
Pursuant to your booking, Organiser may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. Unless you tell us otherwise, Organiser may disclose your contact details to third parties if you elect to receive such information at time of ticket purchase so they can provide you with promotional material about other events and products. Organiser may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law.
The services provided by Organiser will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by law. Apart from any statutory liability, Organiser and the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site will not be liable or responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered or incurred by you or any person entering or when you enter or are on the Event Site whether caused by the negligence of Organiser or that of the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site (or their respective employees, contractors or agents), whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise – all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk.
- Alcohol – any alcohol brought on the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Drinks, other than unsealed personal water bottled water
- Glass / metal (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Air horns.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers and any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Flammable liquids.
- Advanced personal vapourizers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs.
- Sound systems.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Drones or other remote flying devices.
- Couches and chairs.
- Anything studded or spiked (ie belts, wristbands etc).
- Audio or video recording devices
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Monopods or tripods
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, segways, quad-bikes, bicycles, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Eskies and coolers.
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.