25 & 26 June 2022
Sentosa, Palawan Green, Singapore
Date : 9 & 10 July 2022
Time : 9am to 6pm
Venue : Sound Image Studios, 51 Bukit Batok Crescent
More than just a post-yoga TTC, The Mentorship Workshop is a specially designed course that will enhance your yoga teaching career on many levels and help you become the teacher you desire to be.
- Recognise your strengths and weaknesses as a yoga teacher.
- Receive feedback on your yoga teaching from an experienced teacher and your peers.
- Learn new skills, and sharpen your tools as a yoga teacher and wellness facilitator.
- Learn more insider tips on how to succeed, and be financially and mentally fulfilled.
- Learn more about the business of the wellness industry, and how to promote your classes and yourself authentically as a yoga teacher.
- Be more connected with your wellness community and how to lead with examples.
- Learn how COVID has shaped the wellness industry, and how you can continue to thrive as a wellness service provider.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Led vinyasa yoga practice
- Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Setting an intention in your classes. Asanas sequencing
- Assisting Clinic 1 (Standing asanas, Arm Balances)
- Small group teaching and feedback
- Led vinyasa Yoga practice
- Assisting Clinic 2 (Inversions, backbends)
- Large group teaching and feedback
- Reaching out to your community and how to succeed in teaching yoga as a business and a lifelong profession
- Certification of 16 hours in compliance with Yoga Alliance
- Exclusive membership to #mentorshipworkshop, connecting with 100+ successful yoga teachers in Hong Kong
- Opportunity to assist Victor at various yoga conferences and workshops in Singapore, Hong Kong and beyond
- Opportunity to work with #mentorshipworkshop 100+ graduates
- First hand access to industry knowledge and job opportunities
Many, many more
This is suitable for you if you…
- Have completed a yoga teacher training program
- Have 0 – 4 years of teaching experience
- Are an experienced yoga student who wants to teach
- Want to receive feedback on your teaching
- Wish to explore different ways to increase your income as a wellness service provider
Commercial yoga teaching is not a must but some yoga teaching experience is recommended. You may also be considered if you are about to enter a teacher training programme.
450SGD by end of Jul 3 (early bird)
500SGD Regular Price
In this training, two-time Yogafest WE Presenter Victor Chau will work closely with you to define your personal goals, and create a clear path toward obtaining them. Focusing on direct and supportive feedback as well as one-on-one attention, you will be made aware of what is limiting you and will be shown the tools to help conquer those limitations. This special programme is guaranteed to improve your confidence, knowledge and will encourage you to develop and really own your unique gifts as a yoga teacher.
Graduates of this workshop will have the opportunity to assist Victor and other past Mentorship Workshop graduates in major yoga festivals in Singapore, Hong Kong and beyond.
Over the past six years, the Mentorship Workshop has nurtured over 150 yoga teachers in Hong Kong and mainland China – both new and experienced – by creating a tight and supportive yoga community. Many of its graduates are now teaching at such prominent yoga studios as Pure Yoga, owning and running a successful yoga studio, and are ambassadors for major yoga/sportswear brands. They have also taught at many yoga festivals in Hong Kong and Europe, and led their own yoga workshops and retreats around the world.
Cora has over 8 years of experience in the fitness and wellness business. She has been teaching yoga since 2015 . She provides professional services in partnership with leading fitness and wellness business in Asia. She is currently a yoga teacher at Pure Yoga Singapore. She also set up her own company ZOEYI Pte. Ltd. , offering mentorship and coaching services, and originate and evaluate investment opportunities in the health and wellness industry.